View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #8
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaak View Post
Huh? How do you know that? I would have thought that the fonts would the easiest part to get over to the KT.
Problem might be, they have been modified slightly to look good on the new resolution: something that would definitely need to be done to make them look good on the old one... Or at least that's what i assume from having several different fonts from the unofficial font upgrade on my Touch, and they all look flimsy in smaller sizes...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote