View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:18 PM   #6
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I've only just recently strayed from the general fiction and mystery shelves into the sci-fi and fantasy books at the library.

I'd read sci-fi/fantasy books when I was younger, but in my adult life didn't really bother. I think the main reason is that I don't like to watch those sort of movies or TV shows, so I kept away from the books. The last year has proven to me that I didn't know what I was missing.

I still like general fiction the best for getting absorbed in a story, but sci-fi and fantasy seem to be doing a pretty decent job of providing a fast escape.

I still won't read westerns or anything about seafaring.
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote