View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #232
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Congratulations on 10 wonderful years! I have found this community to be full of warm, caring and helpful individuals, willing to share advice, sympathy and laughs with anyone who may need it. I wish MR and Alex many more successful years.

While there are many sections of MR that I love, my favourite would have to be Reading Recommendations. It has helped to expand my reading selection, and has introduced me to many great authors and books. It has done more to expand my reading selection than anything I have experienced so far.