View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
But I am in the US - never left it - never changed my IP address or Kindle location. Even using the same PC.

Hmmm ... maybe I inadvertantly passed through a black hole - I just checked back (on the same PC) and the pricing is back to .99. If this happens again I'll try buying a book I know is restricted to Europe. Weird!

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 12-17-2009 at 04:07 PM.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote