View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
His publicist hit my site - there are four "books", together they are sold as one paperback that is under 300 pages in length. A "book 1" version won't be sold on paper, and the full 300 pages is about $12 in price.

That makes this a novella length work, probably around 75 pages, assuming it can even stand alone, or just part I of an actual book (which puts it back into the teaser sample trash pile, for me; some of the publishers have decided this is all they need to give away, since the fake freebies work so well at Amazon -- it may not build sales on it's own, but it inflates rankings and that alone can build sales).

If this were a graphic novel, then shorter editions would make more sense. Presumably that is not the case, for this book.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote