Thread: css question
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:55 AM   #50
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I am imagining Hitch with Jimi's hair. Whatever happens today, I started with a good laugh.
What makes you guys think I'm a white man? And how do you know my hair doesn't already look like Jimi's?

I'm not a lefty, though. I'll see you one back-turning Eddie and raise you one back-turning Jim Morrison.

On the riffs, though, I'll still argue for Clapton--possibly the greatest, ever--and Townsend. I'm still boggled that at the Sandy Aid concert, he could still windmill that damn arm! Who said that geezers can't rock? (Felt for Roger, though, pushing the remnants of his range like that, but at least he's still kicking...more than we can say for Freddie.)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote