View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:54 PM   #13
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMiko View Post
Preach the word, brother! I love navigating the ebooks i've made with footnotes... and it almost helps me forget that while I was manually coding all the links, I was a weeping, blubbering mess.
Actually, coding them didn't bother me all that much. It was testing that each and every link functioned properly—there and back—that nearly reduced me to tears.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote