View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 10:34 AM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Anywhere to find out about future releases?

Hi all,

After a few more days I'm still loving my 505. So I was going through my pre-orders from Amazon & there are about a dozen books I have ordered between now & January. I was trying to decide if I should cancel them & get them as ebooks, but in looking at Fictionwise & Connect I didn't really see a section for upcoming selections so that you know what will be available. I don't want to cancel the pbooks if they aren't going to be available as ebooks. Anywhere I can check?

Thanks

EDIT: Also is there a source for non US ebooks? I'm looking for a couple books that are out in the UK, but not here.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-23-2007 at 10:53 AM. Reason: added another question
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote