View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #777
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
I won't be completing any more short stories or books, so I just updated my final 2012 progress. I read much more consistently in 2012 than in 2011 where I had some very wild swings in how many pages I read each month.

Here is my final progress, more details in my main 2012 post (see my sig):

I read 49 different authors, 41 of them were new to me.
I only re-read 23 books, which works out to 64% of the pages I read since over 1/2 of them were the WoT (minimum 750 pages).
I read 34 books by indie authors, including my favorite new read of the year, Wool by Hugh Howey.

Other charts:
Spoiler:

Read date and publication date, I managed to read stories from almost every decade of the 20th century this year, that is a huge improvement for me.

Hopefully I can reverse this trend this year:

2012 was a good year and 2013 should be even better! Happy New Year everyone!

Last edited by Dazrin; 12-31-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote