View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:51 PM   #8
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirity View Post
Hi Shel,
I'm now on a search for book covers! lol I saw a beautiful one for the Kindle DX and had wondered if it could be adapted, but since the tablet has more thickness, it probably wouldn't work.

I have a feeling that I'll end up getting crafty and make a cover of some sort, if I can't find what I'm looking for

In researching the Asus T101MT, I also came upon a little piece of information that I hadn't read before:

from the EEE PC blog

"Asus' tablet netbook, the T101MT, is the first netbook to have an SDXC card. An SDXC card, is the next generation of SD card. The storage capacity is much higher, an outstanding 2TB. Obviously these cards are very expensive but, any device that supports these SDXC cards, will effectively, to most people anyway, mean unlimited storage."

I think that's incredible!
You're right, that IS incredible!

If you end up making a cover, you have to show pictures! I wish those beautiful Oberon covers for Kindles would work....or that Oberon would get into making covers for netbooks. But they'd be expensive.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote