View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Duplicate covers from Calibre

I am getting duplicate cover pages in the calibre output from Sigil files.

In Sigil, the first two files of the document are Cover.xhtml and Title Page.xhtml (also an image). After compiling the Sigil file with Calibre, two cover pages appear in all outputs (epub, lrf, and mobi).

On checking the Calibre file, I have found that a new file has been inserted at the beginning entitled titlepage.xhmtl. This new file contains the cover image and is encoded as <title>Cover</title>. This is the source of the duplicate.

I can find nothing in the Sigil file that I think can cause this and I know that Valorick will say "Not my problem" so I'm asking you, Kovid. Help!!!

Attached are the Sigil output:
The Project Gutenberg eBook of Orange and Green, by G_ A_ Henty.epub

and the Calibre output:
Orange and Green.epub

I have asked before, and never received an answer, "How does one post a problem with Calbre?"

Many thanks
Attached Files
File Type: epub The Project Gutenberg eBook of Orange and Green, by G_ A_ Henty.epub (267.4 KB, 232 views)
File Type: epub Orange and Green.epub (268.7 KB, 243 views)
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote