Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #1741
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
That has been done on numerous occasions !!!
Pffft!! You obviously know nothing about how to ask a lady to do anything. Let me show you.

My dear Queen Zelda, while recently gazing upon your stylish threads (and your clothes, too) - and lovely though they are, I must say that even they hardly do justice to your true beauty - I have noticed a minor matter regarding the ebook reader hardware which is listed beneath your name. Surely this was an oversight by Alexander or some other such tedious bureaucrat. No matter - there's no point in pointing fingers, you know. I'm sure they meant no harm. Anyway, knowing that you have the greatest desire to be as helpful and informative as you can to your loyal following, I wondered if perhaps you might wish to amend that listing to include your recently acquired Sony Reader. It was a just a thought but I was certain that you wanted to be informed of this matter. I am, as always, only looking to serve your graciousness and beg forgiveness if I have in some way disturbed you. Please let me know if there is anything that I or anyone else here can do to please you.

You most humble servant,
VR
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote