View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 10:16 AM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Hmm, I only have one wheel on my mouse... Does that make it the center wheel automatically? Because clicking it won't open any link (in a new screen or the current one)...
on my mouse, i have (in order) left button, (center) wheel, right button.

in IE7, Firefox, and google chrome (to name 3), a click on the wheel will automatically open the link in a new tab. you can also do that with right click > "open in new tab".

if you are using an older browser this may not work, but if you are using an older browser you should upgrade for MANY reasons and not just opening in new tab. i recommend upgrading to Firefox.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote