Thread: Silliness Final sentences
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #18
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
My Big Fat Greek Travesty

Opening sentence:

My mind reeled as I watched my bowling pal, Prometheus, playing with fire with the hoomins on New Year's eve -- wasn't it just a month ago that we were helping Sisyphus with his weekend landscaping project that has since turned into a bit of a chore?

Lots of juicy, meaty bits (lamb, mostly) in between.

Ending sentence:

As Persephone stroked my head lovingly in her lap, we raised our glasses to the passing Sisyphus to congratulate him on the apparent success of his rather unusual exercise program -- but we were promptly distracted by the eagle that flew by on his way to his daily dinner date with Prometheus and I mused momentarily about the wisdom and greatness of The Big Guy for making things so utterly perfect.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote