View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:10 AM   #98
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
You could also install VirtualBox and download image with some distro already installed for it.
Thank you for suggesting that. If using a VM I could still have that run on my notebook.

Only problem I would face is that I would take even less time to actually read books on the Paperwhite. That is the main reason I bought it. To read books. Lately I read more from the shell than from the eink screen. Already have a new project in mind that requires more digging around - not even sure if it will even work. That is all twobob's fault. I told him that it is not possible on the PW. He simply asked me: And who do you think is gonna do it? And sadly he is right. Waiting for someone else to find it might take a while if nobody is looking. If you want something done, you gotta try to do it yourself. There goes more of my reading time.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote