View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #112
Indio777
Addict
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Mobile Phone, Kindle (rarely), but mostly still read paper
I would like to know who "advised" the Librarian of Congress about this. And also what this means for people not in the US.

Okay, as others have said, if you tinker with your equipment and break it, too bad.

But for the Librarian to issue this degree .... Well again, on what did he base this decision?

I happen to work at the Library of Congress. We are supposed to be the bestest library ever, ever, ever in the world, but in my experience when it comes to tech, we rather lag behind. Even if we did decide to archive Twitter, lol.

I will not hesitate to tinker with any future devices I buy, if possible.
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote