View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:02 AM   #75
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Entities

Please don't hurt me if I mention something that is already known, I'm too busy to follow the whole thread.

I opened a new book. In CV I replaced the existring Paragraph (Deleting nbsp; first, typing the rest) with <p>& bullet; xxx</p> (The text after the entitiy dosn't matter). Switching to BV, the bullet is shown correctly. Switching back to CV and save the book, the line has changed into:
<p>&amp;bullet; xxx</p>

I guess, something is going wrong...