View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #284
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleo View Post
I see.
Because someone talked about it in this thread with you(you may not remember coz they were dozens of pages back), I thought you know something about it.
I do remember those posts - but I can't give you more information than I already posted back then
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleo View Post
Never mind. I will wait for some Chinese guy to work this out. Thanks for your reply.
Even better: try to work it out by yourself, then post the instructions here...

PS: You can also check the "original" version (in the spoiler) of the very first post - it contains various helpful links about fontconfig, and about how it can be customized and "debugged".

Last edited by ixtab; 08-12-2012 at 10:49 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote