View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:42 PM   #15
Kboland
Zealot
Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
I think reading at a red traffic light when I'm stopped is not much of a hazard.
Oh dear...did I really just read that? I know this is a forum for technology related to the joys of reading, but I feel like this needs to be said.

Marcy, you have no idea how many things are wrong with your statement. One only needs to look at your profile picture to see why you especially shouldn't be intentionally distracting yourself while operating a vehicle. Being alert to your surroundings while in a stopped car waiting for a light is no different from the need to be alert while driving a moving one. If you don't understand that, then all I can say is that I hope you either drive a tank, or that you own the only car in the city you live in.

Cheers.

Last edited by Kboland; 04-10-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Kboland is offline   Reply With Quote