View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #1
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Problems Getting my Vox Downloaded Books Into the 'Cloud'!

Okay...I just can't seem to figure out how to do this. Maybe we're not supposed to?

I purchased several books directly on my Vox through the mobile Kobo store. So...they are ONLY on my Vox and in my Kobo purchase history/library - but I cannot download them (there is no download button when I look at my library in my kobobooks account). And there is a 'Read this on: Vox' icon/message only at the bottom of the book.

When downloaded the Kobo app to my hubby's iPad, it downloaded a bunch of books to his iPad - but this excluded all the content exclusive to my Vox (including the three books that I got for free with the Vox).

So - the question remains, CAN I get my Vox-only books to the cloud, so I can then download them to my other devices? Or is there a reason they are just staying on the Vox?

Last edited by pokee; 11-05-2011 at 09:40 PM.
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote