View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #63
mollyjp
mollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watchmollyjp is clearly one to watch

Device: Nook Color
I just got my Nook Color last weekend as a belated Valentine's Day gift from my hubby and I am loving it! after doing research I had decided on the Nook with e-ink but when we got to the store to buy it I changed my mind and went with the color version. I found that the classic Nook was not at all intuitive....I had trouble figuring out how to navigate it. The Nook color, however, was a breeze to use....perhaps because it navigates so much like my ipod touch? Anyway, I went with the color (and a fabulous hot pink cover!) and have been thrilled with it so far. Downloading books is super-easy and I love having it with me all the time so I can read while waiting in the car line to pick my son up from school. It is also great at night because I can read without worrying about waking up my one year old son (he has epilepsy and has to sleep with us until we get his seizures under control).
mollyjp is offline   Reply With Quote