View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 02:55 PM   #16
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
MR is the only "social" networking that I do.

It drives me crazy that people I barely know, or remember, track me down through my son's facebook page. Then he sends me their contact info for me to decide if I want to connect (which is starting to drive him crazy when he has to be the middleman). I never "befriend" or whatever. If people are my friends then we already have contact.
I know what you are talking about.
Some of my ex-classmates all of sudden decided that we have been very good friends (after more than 20 years of living in different countries) and because they cannot contact me via any social networks they contact my brother or my parents (because they do visit s. nets.) and ask them to ask me to contact them, then again....then again...
astra is offline   Reply With Quote