View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #39
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Dear MobileRead Members:

I notice that there are quite a number of rude remarks flying back and forth in this Thread.

As a Moderator, I choose not to be in this particular Forum (I have other areas of concern), but I have been asked personally by a MobileRead Member to look over the contents here and to get things straightened out. After reading all the comments, I am disheartened by the negative tone and the constant bickering and attacks.

This must stop now, please, or the Thread will be closed.

Please take the time NOW to read our Posting Guidelines if you are confused about what is acceptable to post.

Don
(Moderator)