Thread: Help for newbie
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteS View Post
The newsletters original format is HTML which I can't seem to get to work with calibre - this is probably well documented somewhere but there is so much info on this site - if someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Drag your html file into calibre to add it as an ebook. (It may change it to a zip file, but don't worry about that). Then right click on the ebook and convert it to a format your reader will handle.

Quote:
Just on a curiousity level - on public library books where the two formats don't mix on the reader - is it possible to use calibre to convert them so that they don't clash with books already borrowed?
I'm not sure what you mean by "two formats don't mix on the reader," but you can convert to any supported format, provided it is not DRM protected (as many library books are).
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote