View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #12
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
i do not have an M92 in front of me but i do have an Boox 60 and a M90 here are screen shots from the regular and mobile wolfram alpha site after inputting the equation using y=3x^2

the first is from regular and for some reason it didnt load the graph , the second is the mobile and it did.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snapshot_1.png
Views:	305
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	84098   Click image for larger version

Name:	snapshot_6.png
Views:	332
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	84099  
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote