View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #10
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Sony PRS T3, Sony DPT-RP1
What a wonderful idea!

Even though i read ebooks, i do prefer to browse for new books (or ebooks) to read in a physical store. It is so much more easy to find something you like. I find all the search and browse functions of all the webstores i use so annoying and time consuming. I really hope that idea comes to other stores around the world.
Salgueiros is offline   Reply With Quote