View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:57 AM   #156
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjj View Post
I'm very tempted with this case.

I ordered the official amazon case and have been very disappointed with it. Mainly the huge amount of weight it adds to the PW, but also the leather feels fake and like plastic.

Although I can't decide if I'd rather just have a sleeve to keep it protected in a bag and read it bare...
If you don't mind having to put it in the sleeve and out every time you are going to read, then go ahead and skip the cover. They are mainly only for good looks and convenience. Even with a cover / sleeve yu have to be extra careful not to drop your reader as the screen is very fragile. Probably moreso than a phone screen or tablet screen. It will also depend on how long your reading sessions are going to be. Meaning that if you sneak a minute or two reading in while waiting on something, then a cover has the big advantage of waking your Paperwhite and putting it to sleep simply by opening the cover (most aftermarket cases have that magnet now). YMMV
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote