View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 11:35 AM   #10
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Yes, your right =X=, but the Sprint plan is truly unlimited for the EVO 4G, and I believe other 4G phones. The caveat is that there is a $10 surcharge for 4G phones.
Yes, just a clarification though, it's only unlimited for the 4G bandwidth. In areas where there is no 4G the cap for 4G phones still exists.

The $10 surcharge was a hard pill for me to swallow and the reason why I went with T-Mobile over them Having to pay $10 for each 4G phone in an area that did not have 4G was just not something I could not overlook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Verizon had a special deal with the Palm Pre where you would get free hotspot support up to so many GB. I'm not sure if they did that with any other phones.
That was only for the Palm, simply because that was the only way they could move that product. No other phone has been offered with that promotion.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote