View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #127
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I was just thinking that it would be nice to ALSO be able to check an EPUB with Flightcrew with a single click
Ok, so in "theory" the latest version should support configuring both Sigil and FlightCrew for an EPUB.

I say "in theory" because the current FlightCrew I could find (0.7.1b) has a few limitations. Namely that the GUI exe does not take command line arguments (perhaps suggest it as a feature request if not there already). You can instead use the current CLI version which does take arguments, however all the output will be output to an invisible command window...

I'm sure there are ways around this. The easiest would be to wrap the FlightCrew console app with a batch file which pumps the output to a text file. The second could be a combination of launching a command window shell rather than FlightCrew directly with arguments so the window does not close. Or you could tweak the FlightCrew gui source code or pester the author to support a filename argument to FlightCrew-gui.exe.

Good luck.