View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 10:06 PM   #29
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I wanted to focus on reading books and listening to audiobooks that I already have for 2014. So, I decided to abandon a couple of my book clubs and just stick with the 3 that have worked the best for me.

Giving up hobbies isn't necessarily a bad thing if your reading is giving you more enjoyment. While I'm fortunate that I can listen to audiobooks while doing most of my hobbies, I'm also eliminating two hobbies that I've not done much with for a couple of years. That will give me more time to read. That said, don't give up a hobby that helps you interact with other people. You need the exercise.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote