Thread: Glo User Preference Poll
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobokobe View Post
I wondered the same thing, despite typing "OFF" in caps. I assume at least a few people made that mistake.

Even for auto-sleep, I find this somewhat surprising, I personally use 30-minute auto-sleep.
I have to admit, when I first read it, I read it as sleep. And 15 minutes is the default sleep value, so a lot of people will have left it at that.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote