View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 05:08 AM   #7
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Don't use the term weight. That's nothing to do with what you are doing. You are changing the compression and the filesize.
I suspected I could be wrong about using the word "weight" until I found new evidence. Here is a snapshot of the image folder where images are ranked by size. And, lo! the images lying at the bottom of the folder are the heaviest...

Images are copy protected and the best I can do is to send thumbnails. Hope this is OK. Sorry for that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	classement par taille.png
Views:	239
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	90953  
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote