View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 02:50 PM   #14
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
This is probably the biggest drawback I personally have with e-books. You cannot physically display them to others.
I think I'll always have a shelf or two of pbooks, they're old friends & it's hard to get rid of some of them. My problem, & one of the things that really got me into ebooks, is I've got about 10 bookcases & still didn't have room for everything.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote