View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #1656
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
A man lost his paycheck for the umpteenth time, his house was in foreclosure, his boss was angry about his wages being seized by the IRS and his wife gives him and ultimatum. She hands him a pamphlet for Gamblers Anonymous and says, "You either do this 12-step program or we're quits and you're on your own."

He studied the brochure and said, "I'll give you five-to-one odds I can finish this in six steps."
I take your point.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote