View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 06:30 AM   #12
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjamy View Post
That sounds quite interesting! Can you specify what exactly you did to have german books read to you?
Ouch. I'm sure that I did it once, but simply unzipping only steffi.zip over the original tts folder probably will also result in an error.

AND NOW I'm screwed: I did make a backup of the partition, but only AFTER I already modified some of the tts files. So I'm now in the situation that I can't restore the factory-default anymore.

Would some kind soul who hasn't tampered with their tts folder (or who has a pristine backup) zip it up and send me a PM on where I can find it? Thanks a ton!
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote