View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #15
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
To summarize from the original thread:

1) This is not a problem that I personally can reproduce. That does not mean I disbelieve it exists for some people, just that I cannot fix it, since for this kind of thing the ability to reproduce is critical.

2) One developer, chaley, was able to reproduce it, but he could find no issues in calibre code, and both firefox and thunderbird showed the same behavior on his system, and he found that interacting with parts of his system unrelated to calibre caused the leak to stop, so he gave up.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote