Thread: Mobi question
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 10:06 AM   #11
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I got the Discworld books off Fictionwise in .lit. I used Convert Lit to make them HTML, then used MobiPocket Creator to make them Mobi's. So far so good. However, when I read them, the first two or three footnotes are borked and give me footnotes from the back of the book. Pretty much on each of them.
That's a long-standing bug in ConvertLIT. It will incorrectly reconstitute links to items which share a prefix in their OPF item ids.

The solution is to use ConvertLIT to de-DRM, then use Calibre to extract and/or convert.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote