Thread: MobileRead February 09 book nominations
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 12:06 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Can we include the 9 free books from Random House? They aren't available on MobileRead but they are free for at least the Kindle and Reader (I think for all of them, but I don't know for sure)
What does everyone think? I think the point was to make sure everyone could participate without having to buy a certain book every month. So, if we want to go with "freely available" that would be fine with me. Although they would have to still be "free" at the end of the voting period to qualify. I'm not sure how long those 9 freebees will last.

BOb