View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #32
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
AnemicOak
As do Office Depot and Office Max, J&R, MicroCenter, & Radio Shack. Probably others too, but that's what I can think of right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I didn't know Office Depot and Office Max were still operating.
In my area of operation we still have Office Depot, Staples, Best Buy, and Radio Shack within 15 miles. Of course the Walmart is only about 3 miles.

About 40 or so miles away is a Office Max. I actually like that store. It used to be in the 15 mile area.

There is only one big book store nearby. A BAM within 15 miles B&N is about 50 miles away.

Of course Ingles, Bilo, CVS and other grocery stores and pharmacies have some books. Dollar stores of various kinds have $1.00, $1.25 books, some hardbound.

There is a campus college book store and a used book store nearby. Parking is too difficult for the college book store to be of much use. The used book store stinks of that mold and mildew smell from old paper books, and their prices for buying used books makes it not worthwhile to bother. Even Science Fiction. I only went once, well twice to pick up a pitiful check.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote