View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #59
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by me too View Post
now i can zip it using the applescript suggested by paul, but when ihad validated i could find two errors,will you please suggest me a solutionResults

Detected version: EPUB 2.0

Results: The following problems were found in maepub.epub:

Type File Line Position Message
ERROR -1 -1 OPS/XHTML file OEBPS/title.html is missing
WARNING -1 -1 item (OEBPS/tittle.html) exists in the zip file, but is not declared in the OPF file
Validated using EpubCheck version 3.0b5-pre.

I'm glad to hear you've managed to use the AppleScript successfully. Now you just need to read the error messages you're getting carefully.

The ERROR and WARNING you've got are related. Perhaps if I highlight some bits you'll see what's wrong.

ERROR -1 -1 OPS/XHTML file OEBPS/title.html is missing
WARNING -1 -1 item (OEBPS/tittle.html) exists in the zip file, but is not declared in the OPF file
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote