View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 01:17 AM   #12
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszczu View Post
Yay, it works really faster than before
I've got a question. Is is possible to finish 3rd lvl? I couldn't figure out...
And it would be cool if there was a text like: 'Congrats!' when you place those boxes on the right place at the end and the guy would freeze
But those are only my suggestions, thanks for the awesome game!
Yes, it's possible to finish 3rd level, but I've spent much time before I managed to do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszczu
And it would be cool if there was a text like: 'Congrats!' when you place those boxes on the right place at the end and the guy would freeze
Good idea! But I can't promise to do it very quickly.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote