View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 07:36 AM   #33
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Sorry FFiore, But I think you had it coming.
Spoiler:
But wait! There's more. If you call in the next twenty minutes we'll give you an extra enhanced ebook absolutely free. That's right, buy the first book for no payment down, no payment ever and we'll send you another enhanced ebook absolutely free. Yes, you get the free enhanced ebook with the bells and whistles, the meta data and the cover and if you are not completely satisfied you can send it back, even if you've read it, no questions asked.

HI Frank. Serious feedback. The link in MR takes you to page 7 with a ringtones advertisement. The only buttons that work are the rotate buttons. I really have no idea of Cole's decision, but the serious feedback from me is that I think you should stick the advertisements further back in the book. Way back in the book.
I think this advertising technique reminds me of another book, Shelley's Frankestein. What the hell is it?
Using an iPad and Safari.

Last edited by wannabee; 02-06-2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Because I can
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote