View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesahu1 View Post
My PE is stuck. The E-Ink side just says 'The Pocket eDGe is hibernating. Press the Menu button to wake it up." I tried pressing the menu button, but nothing is happening. The tablet side is just complete black, locked. I tried turning it off, but doesn't work. The light near the power switch has been stuck with green for a long time. Nothing works...and the PE is hot, well warm. it gets hotter....PLEASE HELP! I am like freaking out....any help would be appreciated!

Calm down it will be OK. Try this: Slide and HOLD the Power Switch towards the Power Light. Do Not Let Go of the Switch until you see the default Pocket eDGe screen on the e-reader. The tablet should turn off.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote