View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 07:12 AM   #12
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrymac View Post
I had my heart set on a Kindle, only to be so disappointed that can't order them into Canada. They wont' work here. Can hardly believe it! Available all over the world but not in Canada! The wireless won't work here.
Does anyone know of an e-reader that will work here that offers affordable books? I liked that the books on the Kindle are only $10.
Any advice would be appreciated.
I can assure you that amazon does sell kindles in Canada and they do in fact work- 3G that is. I don't know where you are in Canada but most of the more populated centers are covered.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote