View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Are you using a proxy? That error code is for proxy related errors
No. I just doublechecked to make sure I hadn't inadvertently set a proxy in Windows, but no, there's nothing there. I was guessing that maybe somewhere in the mechanize operations, it looked like a proxy? This only occurs in recipes that use this referrer trick (I've got several recipes, but they all go to the same site).

I doubt it helps any, but I've been tracking this error more closely, and I've seen it several times, but I also caught this one for the same recipe:
Code:
  File "site-packages\mechanize-0.1.11-py2.6.egg\mechanize\_mechanize.py", line 261, in _mech_open
mechanize._response.httperror_seek_wrapper: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote