View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpelgrom View Post
Hello,
does anyone know how to give sideloaded EPUBs features that KEPUBs have, such as Chaptername - Page X of Y, covers without white edges and the possibility to change font and margins.
I know you can unlock some of these features by renaming a *.epub file to a *.kepub.epub file, but then it has no cover!
If you can't change fonts margins etc. in an EPUB, it is because it is coded into the EPUB itself. Look for ways to edit the css embedded in the EPUB. I think most here would recommend doing and EPUB to EPUB conversion in Calibre

Quote:
Most important for me is to know how to get the Chaptername - Page X of Y option, because that's actually something I really like about Kobo.
Part of the difference is that KEPUBs are not EPUBs . I think that the book is delivered as a series of files rather than one file. This is probably what allows the features you like.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote