View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 09:32 AM   #9
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
it's a pretty good romp, right up my alley. fun, action, crazyness, monsters ( not always necessary but awesome when done well ), in the new book magic - lots of new terms..they're easy to grasp as you get through the pages but he has a glossary of all the new terms in the back of his book. nothing crazy but knowing before you go in is cool but also learning as you read is neat as well, i did the latter and only looked at the glossary after finishing the book.
Great, I will give it a go.

I remember struggling through A Clockwork Orange, with the Russian-based slang, and though it was a struggle at first, it was worth the effort.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote