View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 09:28 AM   #8
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm 97% (who says ebook readers haven't changed us?) of the way through MHI #1, which has been fun, so I will return (via MHI #2) and try out Hard Magic. Thanks for the tip .
it's a pretty good romp, right up my alley. fun, action, crazyness, monsters ( not always necessary but awesome when done well ), in the new book magic - lots of new terms..they're easy to grasp as you get through the pages but he has a glossary of all the new terms in the back of his book. nothing crazy but knowing before you go in is cool but also learning as you read is neat as well, i did the latter and only looked at the glossary after finishing the book.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote