Thread: iPad iBooks Limit
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
That is odd. I don't have my Mac handy, but is it storing the cover separately?

(And I have under 100 books, and..3-4 second delay as well-I'm hoping this is a 1.0 issue, as it is weird to have it open up to an empty bookshelf every time...or I'll do what scottj does and just go to list view)
I can't imagine that the cover would balloon the file size by a factor of 5, would it? The cover is in the file loaded in my iTunes library, so I have to believe that something is going on during the transfer from iTunes library to the iPad. I too am hoping that this is 1.0 issue - OS 4.0 will be interesting!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote