View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 07:00 AM   #685
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katel View Post
Hey Stitchawl you've got Maccas sewn up. (Sorry, pun intended )
I can see you've made it your mission in life.
I do believe that the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese was the very best fast food burger available in Japan until Burger King opened a few shops. Their Double Cheese Whopper with Bacon just tops it by a few points. But BKs fries are worthless. So for a well balance meal of a burger and fries, it's got to be McDs. Unfortunately, I must forgo both McDs and BK for another five kilograms. That should be about December... I'm looking forward to it.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote